Traitor Bergdahl is Traded for 5 Taliban Terrorists- The FACTS
Ok, listen up America, World. This story is TRUE. I wish people who wrote articles like the one on Top Right News and Allen West.com would actually take the trouble of providing proof for their allegations. I am writing this blog to do just that for you. Both articles open by showing Bob Bergdahl’s damning tweets that throw suspicion on his intentions- namely that he is a Taliban sympathizer. They would go as far as to question whether both father and son Bergdahl were in a conspiracy with Obama to free Taliban leaders from Gitmo. To date, I find no proof of any conspiracy between Obama and the Bergdahls, but the rest of the Top Right News article has definitely proven to be true. My article will offer up definitive proof for the facts surrounding Bergdahl’s ‘capture’ and release. (This article has taken me all day- my day off, I might add. I do wish these news writers would do their job instead of leaving it up to people like me!)
First, here are the tweets from Bob Bergdah (the father of Bowe Bergdah, who was recently traded for 5 taliban terrorist leaders from Gitmo which implies he is a Taliban/Muslim sympathizer.)
I would contend that the Tweets of father are real and are not created. No one has disputed these tweets, thus I will accept their reality. They have been removed recently. The Top Right News contends that Bob Bergdahl spoke in Pashto and that Obama hugged him afterward. Both facts have been proven TRUE. Here is the entire press conference. Look to 4:02 minutes to see Bob Bergdahl speak. I can’t tell you if the Top Right News translation is true, however, as I don’t speak the language.
The Top Right news article proposes that Bob Bergdahl was a sympathizer to the Taliban. Here is proof of that- Bob Bergdahl made a Youtube video speaking to the Pakistani Taliban.
It is clear that when he said his son was being exploited, he was talking about America, not Pakistan. He also tells the captors that he ‘understands the rationale” behind the propaganda videos in which their son appears. Note the long beard which he claims he has grown to be in sympathy with his son- I see Islam in that beard. To me, there is something terribly wrong with Bergdahl’s father.
Proof that Bowe Bergdahl went AWOL voluntarily- he was not captured on the ‘battlefield’. He was a derserter.:
- The Pentagon confirms Bergdahl went AWOL in 2010
- Soldiers who served with him openly accuse him of desertion and are calling for him to now face charges. They say that Bergdahl is no hero- that he is a traitor that endangered soldiers’ lives by intentionally going AWOL one night which forced his unit and others to search for him in dangerous situations. Six soldiers died trying to recover him.
- Here is the mentioned Rolling Stones 2012 article. The article bases its story content on interviews with the Bergdahl family- including access to their private emails. I believe these emails exist. CBS also believed they exist and reported as accurate in this article. To add further credence to this Rolling Stone article about Bergdahl in 2012, Michael Hastings , the author of the article was killed within the year after writing the Bergdahl story . (This is the same author whom people claim brought down General Stanley McChrystal. ) People who tell the truth about powerful people tend to die quickly. These emails prove:
- Bergdahl’s disillusionment and intent to go AWOL.
- His father sent back an email giving him permission to do so.
- Bergdahl sent all belongings home 3 days prior to leaving unit.
- He spoke with his superior officer about leaving with his sensitive equipment right before deserting.
- He spoke to other soldiers about going AWOL before doing so.
- Bergdahl had a bizarre childhood with a bizarre mother & father which led to a weak mental & emotional state as an adult:
- His father worked construction, his mother odd jobs, living the life of ski bums, nearly off the grid.
- Was completely isolated from others. Was home-schooled with heavy emphasis on Calvinist thinkers like Thomas Aquinas and St. Augustine. “Ethics and morality would be constant verbiage in our conversations,” his father recalls.
- Became obsessed with survivalist methods along with his father.
- Developed a strong fantasy life where he was the prime adventurer on the high seas. His father tells of how Bergdahl began to fantasize constantly about high adventure where he would be the great hero/humanitarian. He became a constant day dreamer, drifting from one obsession to the next.
- He left home and began to obsess about fencing.
- He began obsessing about Buddhism and Tarot cards after meeting a dancer whose mother also partook of those beliefs.
- Obsessed about joining the French Foreign legion. He moved to France and studied French intensely but was turned down. “He was absolutely devastated when the French Foreign Legion didn’t take him,” his father said. “They just didn’t want an American home-schooled in Idaho. They just said no way.”
- Began to obsess about British adventurers. “He is Bear Grylls in his own mind,” recalls his father
- Worked years at coffee shop, dreaming of adventure.
- In 2008, Father and son obsessed about going to Africa with a friend’s missionary team to “teach “self-defense techniques” to villagers being targeted by brutal militias like the Lord’s Resistance Army. He and his father even fantasized about the creation of a special operations unit to “kill these fucks” in Africa, imagining that “someone needed to run an op with some military people dressed up like U.N. people” to take out warlords in Darfur and Sudan.
- Joined the US Army in Oct. 2008 as a means to fulfill his hero/adventurer fantasies. He felt he was going to ‘free’ the Afghanistan people and rebuild their nation.
- Bergdahl quickly became disillusioned. Other soldiers didn’t like him. He spoke of going AWOL almost from the beginning.
“When he first got to the unit, he was the leadership’s pet. He read the Ranger Handbook like no other. Some people resented him for it.” Bowe kept to himself, doing physical training on his own. “He never hung out with anyone, always in the background, never wanted to be in front of anything,” says Fry. He surrounded himself with piles of books, including Three Cups of Tea, about a humanitarian crusade to educate girls in Pakistan and Afghanistan, as well as instructions on Zen meditation and an introductory ethics handbook with writings from Aristotle, Augustine, Kant and Hume.
“He wanted to be a mercenary, wanted to be a free gun,” says Fry.
” Almost as soon as he joined his fellow soldiers, he began to gravitate away from his unit. “He spent more time with the Afghans than he did with his platoon,” Fry says. His father, recalling that time, would later describe his son to military investigators as “psychologically isolated.”
Fry (a fellow soldier) remembers hearing “all kinds of crazy stories about him.” He often came across more like a boy on an adventure than a soldier preparing for war.”
Soldiers ridiculed him by calling him “SF”, meaning ‘special forces”- referring to his strange intensity.
Soldiers ridiculed his affectation of putting pipe, unlit, into his mouth. It spoke to a man living in a fantasy of his own imagining.
- That Sean Smith of the Guardian’s photo essay on Bergdahl’s unit caused a Pentagon backlash on it. The Pentagon punished Bergdahl’s unit for its lack of discipline (ie, lack of proper uniform among others) Photos # 20, 22, 23, 27, and 34) Ironically, one photo shows Bergdahl with his silly pipe. It proved as the ‘final straw’ for Bergdahl.
- That Bob Bergdahl was in agreement with son’s disillusionment. ” “We were given a fictitious picture, an artificially created picture of what we were doing in Afghanistan.” says Bob.
- That the Pentagon and Obama intentionally covered up the entire event. “In what appears to be an unprecedented move, the Pentagon also scrambled to shut down any public discussion of Bowe. Members of Bowe’s brigade were required to sign nondisclosure agreements as part of their paperwork to leave Afghanistan. The agreement, according to Capt. Fancey, forbids them to discuss any “personnel recovery” efforts – an obvious reference to Bowe. According to administration sources, both the Pentagon and the White House also pressured major news outlets like The New York Times and the AP to steer clear of mentioning Bowe’s name to avoid putting him at further risk. “
- The Pentagon knew he was AWOL as early as 2010 but lied and listed him merely as ‘missing’ and have even promoted him in absència. “Officially, Bowe remains a soldier in good standing in the United States Army. He has continued to receive promotions over the past three years, based on his time in uniform, and he now holds the rank of sergeant.”
Lastly, here is part of the first hostage video from Bergdahl. To me, he seems detached and non fearful. His plea at the end is very strange and fake. He certainly doesn’t fear death or torture. He seems almost chipper.
The Rolling Stone article contends that Bergdahl was not staying with the Taliban voluntarily- that he attempted to run away. I believe that. But that doesn’t make him less a traitor. It just makes him stupid. He thought he could sympathize with the Muslims and that they would not hurt him. Well, he was wrong. I believe that Bergdahl was never really emotionally well or balanced. I believe he was abused by his parents and denied a normal childhood. Perhaps he has a genetic mental instability which his father apparently has as well. For that, I feel for him. His parents isolated him and then cultivated a bizarre man to grow out of their strange lifestyle. That he went AWOL so casually shows that he had no understanding of reality. He didn’t understand that he would be determinedly pursued and found by the Army one way or the other; that he would face imprisonment even if he wasn’t captured by the Taliban; that the Muslims would use and abuse him despite his infantile sympathy for them and that he would eventually be used as a tool for the Progressives in America. This story has many levels and we should strive to understand them all. The bottom line is this: Bush and Obama are criminals for bringing a focus-less and useless war to the Middle East and to our soldiers. That being said, soldiers don’t get to go AWOL under any circumstances- regardless of their consciences. They can stay in their unit and refuse to obey- go to Leavenworth as a conscientious observer- but they must live up to their commitment to our nation. We have elites in this world who care nothing for American life, Pakistani life, Iraqi life or anyone’s life. They care only for their own ambition of ruling the world. Within this framework, we have individual stories that can curl your toes. Bergdahl’s is one of them. Pray for God to intervene in this sorry world, friends. He is the only sanity left.