The Federal Reserve For Dummies: Lesson One
And I don’t mean you, either! My father has sent me a book about the Federal Reserve. Funny, he keeps turning out to be right about all this stuff. In any case, I have always been intimidated by the Federal Reserve in that it all seemed too complicated to absorb with a cup of coffee. I knew I would be looking at a week’s research at the minimum. But this cute (and edgy) cartoon video boils it down brilliantly and with much entertainment value. Here are some highlights:
- Did you know that although the Federal Reserve says, “Federal” in its name, that it is not a governmental agency? Rather, it is a bank owned & operated by private citizens (really, really, really rich ones like the Rothschild Family, the Aldrich Family, the JP Morgan Family, the Rothenberg Family & the Rockerfeller Family (yes, the senator’s family), oil sheiks, chinese businessmen, etc?) These names are the same names you will see in the News Ownership Cartel (Rothenberg & JP Morgan), banking & wealthy corporations (Aldrich) TODAY, and which are being sinfully enriched by U.S. debt & Green Energy policies. These names have been around since the Revolution.
- Did you know that the founding fathers argued feverishly – Thomas Jefferson especially- about whether to have a central bank because some argued that the bank would encourage debt (their primary money-making tool) to both the country & its citizens as it had in England before our Revolution? The Fed is the third iteration of an American Central Bank- Congress killed the other two.
- Did you know that the Federal Reserve can tell the U.S. Mint to print more money- without the need to account to any elected representative? And they don’t need to tell anyone how much they had printed?
- Did you know that the Federal Reserve literally buys dollars from the U.S. Mint for only the price of paper, ink & labor (about 4 cents each) ?
- Did you know that the last president to oppose the Federal Reserve was JFK, whos signed Executive Order 11110, which disbanded the Fed? Did you know that he died six months afterward & that his replacement, Lyndon B. Johnson threw the order out?
- Did you know that the U.S. Congress literally borrows money (in the trillions) from the Federal Reserve (private bankers) who then charge interest for the loan?
- Did you know that this is where so much of our taxes go- to pay these private bankers the interest we owe them? And that these private bankers can just print more and more money (or tell the U.S. Mint to do ) so that they can make more and more loans and thus collect more and more interest?
- Did you know that the Federal Reserve (a Private Corporation) is considered tax exempt– and yet, despite all evidence to the contrary (they are free to conduct other business as well), need not provide proof of this status? It pays zero for the billions it makes per year?
- Did you know that no elected official, no supreme court judge, no corporation nor no U.S. citizen may know anything about the operations of the Federal Reserve? Or how much money it has had printed? Or what its actual profits are? Even though the Chairman of the Federal Reserve is appointed by the President (why does a President have the authority to appoint the head of a private bank anyway?) It is all buddy-buddy. A president who gets along with the people at the bank can get more money loaned to them. A president (like President Andrew Jackson) who doesn’t get along can have a Fed that pulls money from the economy, cause a recession, and blame the President’s policies. Does this seem a conflict of interest to you? One president opposed the Feds and ended up dead & another ended up with a huge recession. But if you kneel before them, you can get lots of free money (they will just print it for you)- think Obama & quantitative easing I, II & III. That is, if you do their bidding. Cue the scary music…
Well, enjoy the show. I hope to be able to return to the subject with more detailed information after I read the book, “Secrets of the Federal Reserve”.